Tuesday, April 7, 2009

You & Me


Stampin'Up Image, Papers Basic Grey/CTMH Textured CS, Cricut Cartridge Graphically Speaking, Misc Brads, Copic Markers

When I was thinking about doing a kids card, I remembered I had this cute stamp set from Stampin' Up. Years back when I was in a Monthly SU club, I accumulated a lot of stamps. I have since then took them off the wooden blocks and put them cling foam and into Standard Size CD Cases. Takes up less room. KWIM : )
I'm having a procedure done at the hospital tomorrow morning. Nothing major. Prayers are welcome.
Well i didn't get anything done today... all i did was play. I like days like that. But my scraproom is a mess.
You all have a great day! Thanks for stoppin by!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute, cute, card!

Hope all goes well tomorrow and I wish you a speedy recovery! :)

Sparkle said...

Playing all day are the best days! :) Hope all goes well and rest well! I love the bright colors for the card.

Danni said...

What a fun, bright card! love it!
Hope all goes well tomorrow and you're back creating in no time!

Kathi Carlson said...

Love the card! So bright and cheerful. Good luck with the procedure. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Lisa said...

I love the card!
Sending prayers your way.

Laurel said...

Cute card, great use of the Cricut! Will be thinking of you today, good luck!

AaronB said...

thinking of you! And cute card!

Jenn Embry said...

Cute card. I love the bright colors.