Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Puppy Love


CTMH CS, Frame, Brads, - SU Scallop Boarder Punch, Nestables -Ribbon, Stickers, Hole Punch, Twine, Buttons? Random Stamped w/Bone Stamp, Bamboo Ink, Foam Dots.

These are some of the pictures i took of Meghan last month. She says... "I hold Toby Grammy" She love to grab him by the neck and not let go.
They play well together, and Toby still being a puppy {6 months old} he loves kids/people, which is a good thing. He's always waggin his tail. We should have named him "Happy" : )
School is almost over. Yikes. My boys are done the 5th of June. My Son in law is a teacher in the public school so they're not done till the 15th of June {my BD}. I have my granddaughters till then. Micah starts his softball games again for the summer on the 15th as well.
I hope Charlie is on new hours by then so he can go to Micah's games.
My boys will be starting swimming lessons soon. I can tell it will be a busy summer, which is probably a good thing.
The rain has stopped and the next few days are in the 60's - 70's It's about time. Charlie has this Saturday off. So we'll be working in the yard.
Anywoo that's it for now. While Cailyn is down for a nap, Meghan and i are going outside to play. :) Have a great day! Thanks for stoppin by!

5 comments:

Sparkle said...

Your layout is precious! They're both so cute.

Kathi Carlson said...

So sweet!! Such a pretty little girl and a very cute puppy!

Lisa said...

Oh My Gosh, how cute!
Love the sweet look on her face.
Lisa

Jenn said...

Super sweet LO! :) Your granddaughter and Toby Mac are just precious! :)

Barbara said...

OMG!!! I'm an animal lover and scrapping addict....so I love, love, LOVE this layout. Love it!!