Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pretty n Pink


Stampin' Up Stamp, Papers CTMT/Basic Grey, Fiskars Edge Punch, Brads, Michael's Flower/Ribbon

I guess I did get to play pretty much of the day yesterday. I made these two cards and also got my scrap room cleaned. Scraps of CS everywhere.
My Card Maker Mag. came in the mail yesterday. These cards were inspired from that, Pink & Black with Brads. Instead of using inked flowers I used the sentiment. I was thinking of Copic coloring in the leaves green to give it a pop of color. What do a think? Or should i just leave it.

Scallop Punched Negative from the first card.


Thank you for your thoughts prayers & well wishes. My procedure went well this morning "I'm Normal" That's always good to hear. LOL But i still have some questions that weren't answered yet. I may post it all at a later date.
I didn't get to eat since breakfast this morning. Charlie is out running errands, checking on his bees, and picking up subs. Yummy!
So that's it for now. Take care! Thanks for stoppin by!
Much Love!

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

Very pretty! I finally got my cute HM card and thanks for the images! :)

Laurel said...

Anything with lots of pink gets my vote! Fabulous!

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful!!!The paper, colors are so pretty.

Jenn Embry said...

I love the cards just the way they are, but then again I am partial to pink! ;) I love that edge design - it's gorgeous. I'm glad you are doing well. Hugs