Friday, April 3, 2009

My $2.50 Find

Before


Yes it's possible to find a Thrift Shop Treasure. As they say... "Someone else junk, is another ones treasure"! Weeks ago i stopped at our local thrift store to see what they had. I found 2 of these shelves, But left them there. Geesh, Only to go back the next day to buy them. One was already sold . That's ok.
I knew Charlie could prime it, and paint it for me, and it would look just like new. It's now hanging in my scrap room with a few of my favorite block stamps on it.
Don't cha just love it when you can find used stuff really cheap that you know you can use.

After

All is well here. Charlie works tomorrow,{whatelse is new} =( kids have a Fun Fair at their school in the afternoon. Then, I'd like to get into my scrap room this weekend and play. I know I'm addicted,what can i say. I think it's just the peace, quiet, create time that sucks me in. LOL, And i get to blog about it. : ) "Can I get an Amen"! LOL
Thanks for stoppin by, and taking the time to leave comments. I appreciate them!
Have a great weekend!
Much Love,

5 comments:

Samantha said...

That is great I love it! I love these finds! And that card below is just beautiful. Tc, sam.

Sparkle said...

How cute! Its much nicer in the white.

Lisa said...

Thats great and perfect for stamps and inks and such..

Laurel said...

Wow, fabulous find, I love when I find something like that! Even more fabulous is that your hubby primed and painted it for you! I have to do all that kind of stuff around here, especially if it is for me!

Jenn Embry said...

What a great find. So can we ummm see it with stuff on it?