Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Love Being Me...


CTMH Products... Papers, Paper Garden & Stick ease, Dimensional Elements, Letters W/ White Daisy Pigment Ink, Ric Rac... Stamp Sets, RS... Butterflies, Happiness, Pedal Ink, Flowers, Buttons, Brads, Michael's. Click on image it will get larger

I had fun putting this page together. Some days it's takes me hours just to do a single Pg. LO. Unless i lift something right from a book.
I took these pictures in February, Cailyn was just 13 months old. Between taking off her socks and lifting up her pants legs she is constantly on the go. I know toddlers are like that. But from what i heard Cailyn is just like her daddy and doesn't take No for an answer. Gotta love em!
I don't have a whole lot of computer time today. Yesterday was my bumming and play day, so today i have some real work to do. Ick Reminds me of that song from the 70's... "I don't wanna work, I wanna".... Well some of you know that song. LOL
So I'm off to get some work done. I hate mopping floors. Have a great day!Thanks for stopping by!
Hug a friend today!

Blessings,

5 comments:

Lori said...

Adorable!!!

Sparkle said...

Your layout is just darling! I love those flowers.

Kathi Carlson said...

I don't think that little girl could be any cuter! Your layout is precious! As for the mopping, I know what you mean. It's a endless, thankless, glamourless job, but ... You know the rest! LOL. Take care, friend!

Lisa said...

Oh so cute! Just want to hug her!

Laurel said...

Darling page, darling little girl!