Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

It sure is! Hope you all had a Wonderful Day! We went to lunch with friends after Church today. And just hung out at home. Here are our eggs we'll turn into Angel Eggs {Deviled Eggs}



We colored eggs with the boys last night. I really don't think they get into it much anymore. Hid some Easter bowls filled with candy and Bakugan's and playing cards. That's the New Rage. I swear it's what's Stimulating the Economy these days with the kids. :)

From time to time I have always wanted to post videos on my blog, but never knew the right way to do it where it just shows the screen. This is the best i can do.
This is one of my favorite songs by a Christian Artist. Jamie Slocum.... Dependence on you.
It expresses my faith and whats in my heart. And since it's Easter, I thought I would share it. Watch & listen if you like.
"Because He lives, I can face tomorrow"

Thanks for stoppin by.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrRd-NZjdcg

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

With my crazy weekend, I missed this post. Nice eggs! Perhaps, if this Grandma had had some fun stickers, I would have been able to convince Bjorn that he should join his brother in the fun... Instead, I got a "We already did that at daycare." About those Bakugan's, you're right. The kids (even little ones) are crazy for them. Granny doesn't "get it." LOL. Glad you had a nice Easter.