Saturday, April 18, 2009

Good Morning

I'm just checkin in. I'm still sick and battling this cold. Do you ever feel like you want to rip your face off? {harsh i know} Well that would be me today. Sneeze, watery eyes/nose, cough, barley have a voice. The burning lump in my throat i had on Tuesday is gone, but a full blown cold virus has taken me captive. Ugh... Blaah... Even my coffee tastes bad....not good. : )

Sam wanted to have a friend sleepover last night.. cancelled that for now. Charlie is working today. And Micah is just happy to play outside.
Yesterday was a gorgeous day. I had my granddaughters again all day, played with them outside, took them to Mc D's for lunch, Why you ask? My daughter gave me "Happy Meal" coupons and thought it would be a good idea to get out. LOL. Well i did, but invited a friend to come along. Misery loves company.. < Just kidding, But it was wonderful to have some Adult Conversation durning daylight hours. : )
Anywoo, I've got laundry to catch up on today, never ending. Some errands to run. I'm making Chicken Fried Chicken for supper. We love that with mashed tatters and gravy. Yum
I'm hoping to get into my scrap room later today. We'll see.
Thanks for stoppin by. Have a Super Saturday!

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

I hope you feel better soon. Spring colds are the worst. I'm still blowing my nose from the cold that started two weeks ago. Take care, friend!

Lisa said...

Sorry your feeling yucky.. I to have had the "runny nose" thing for close to 3 weeks now.. Thank the Lord for decongestants..
Feel better girlfriend,
Lisa