Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Friendship

Handmade friendship cards are always nice to get, and send out, to cheer up a friend. Not sure if this is a girly card. or guy card? w/flowers?... naaah
I liked the definition of friend.


Stamp sets used... Random stamped with CTMH Friendship Blessings, SU Lexicon of Love, Ink - CS, Desert Sand, Cream Brulee, Fiskars Boarder Punch, Simple Pleasures Stickease, Misc Flowers, CTMH Brads



Misc Stamp, {loved the Sentiment}, Coluzzel File Folder. Nesties
CTMH Paper Life's Delight, Tulip, Citrus Leaf, Buttons, Brads, Misc. Flowers, Twine, Organdy Ribbon

I know now, what crafters mean, when they say they lost there Mojo. I feel like i lost mine. I went upstairs to craft yesterday {not feeling well} and just couldn't get it together. I felt like i wasted part of my day.
I made this card last week and had it on my table deciding if i should post it or not. Not sure if i like it. I only wanted to use my Coluzzel File Folder Template. And this is what came of it.
I woke up yesterday morning with a burning lump in my throat. Today isn't much better. I don't get sick that often so i shouldn't complain. I usually never take a nap durning the day, but yesterday i did.
Anywhoo, I need to start my laundry and plan supper. Thanks for taking the time to stop by! Hope you're having a great week!

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous! I also love the smiley eggs! :) Glad you had a great Easter.

Kathi Carlson said...

I love both of your cards and think friendship cards are the best ones! I'm liking seeing color combinations with the Creme Brule, too. It's a tough color for me.

Laurel said...

Great cards, I especially like the first one.

God's Girl said...

Beautiful Cards. I love em.'
I pray that you are feeling better soon. I know this terrible cold bug is going around.

Get plenty of R & R.