Sunday, April 19, 2009

At First Sight


Papers...Retired CTMT Baby Pink B&T, Stamp Set, Friendship Blessings, Cuttle Bug Folder Textile Texture, Clear Rhine Stones, Scallop Scissors, Blush Ink, Foam Squars.

My husband says .... "Wow, Gorgeous" Well i wouldn't go that far, but it's fun to ask him what he thinks of my cards and i appreicate his comments.
I was visiting Kathi's Corner this morning and got inspired and came up with this card. She makes some pretty cards! Check out her Corner.
I'm feeling much better today. I didn't go to Church today though, I stayed home and played... Oops, did i just say that. LOL Anyway I didn't get a heck of a lot done yesterday so. I'll play catch up today.
With Charlie only having one day a week off now days we try to suck up as much family time as we can. Then Monday, it's back to full swing again for another week. There might be a break in this crazy cycle in June/July.. Stay tuned. : )
Well that's it for now. Thanks for stoppin by!
Have a Blessed Sunday!

Much Love!

6 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

I'm tickled pink to have inspired something this pretty. It's gorgeous!!! As for Charlie, if you get more out of him than "That's nice," you're doing good!!

Danni said...

What a beautiful, elegant creation! Wonderful job!

Alanna said...

Very pretty Kari. I agree with Kathi's comment. Even any acknowledgement by a husband would be great.

Sparkle said...

I'm glad you're starting to feel better! Your card is gorgeous and very elegant!

Lisa said...

I LOVE this card Kari!

Jenn Embry said...

Great card. I love it. I never know what to do with the old B&T's I have sitting around gathering dust. You did a great job.