Saturday, March 28, 2009

We Moved...


House Mouse Stamp, CTMH Papers, Rub-Ons, Flowers/Brads-Michael's, Liquid Glass Wagon & Wheels, Dew Drops, Ocean Ink/Stipple Brush, Copic Markers, Card Title inspired from the House Mouse Challenge.

This card is for you Sparkle! I know you love these House Mouse Stamps, You got me hooked on these cute little mice. Not that i would ever have one for a pet. LOL But they are fun to use and create cards with.
I know you are moving soon and buying your first home, {congrats!} so i made this card for You & Brent. It will be in the mail soon.
Oh, and i would hate to think you are pulling Brent in the wagon. So you decide who's who. LOL
Please make sure you post pics of your "New Home" & scrap room. We would love to see your Happy Space.
Thanks for being such a sweet friend & inspiration to all of us who follow you!

2 comments:

Jenn Embry said...

Too cute. I love these little mice. I asked for some House Mouse stamps for my birthday. We'll see what I end up with. ;)

Sparkle said...

This is darling! And yeah, it'd be pulling Brent, lol. Thanks Kari and I just sent you something fun in the mail too. :)