Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tilda


Stamp~ Tilda, Colored and Cut Out, Papers CTMH, Basic Grey Design Papers Bittersweet, SU Scallop Punch, Bling, CTMH Rub ons, Pink Gel Pen, Copic Markers.

I love these design papers from Basic Grey. I've seen them used by other bloggin friends and had to order me some. Love the hearts!
Just a family day here today. We made a Wal-Mart run this morning. No church. We just hung out together. Charlie is doing a few things around the house. Spending time with boys is a no brainer. He has been ordering train stuff { cars & tracks} off the Internet and setting it up in the basement on a painted plywood table he built. They are enjoying doing that together. I get a little play time than.
He's still working long hours plus some Saturday's. But we're hoping there will be a break soon with his job. Maybe by June-July. It would still be the long drive for him 75 miles one way, but the hours would be cut. 4 - 10 hour days. And 3 days off. YES!! I'm so thankful that he has a job. But it's been crazy here.
Well I'm gonna get some stuff done myself. My scraproom is a mess, I need to clean it up.

Have a great day and thanks for stoppin by. I'll be back soon.
.

5 comments:

Alanna said...

So cute Kari. Love Tilda and those bittersweet papers that have been everywhere. I must be the last person on the earth who hasn't gotten those. I think I really need to. I love all the pink bling on the scalloped edge as well.

Sparkle said...

This is darling! I love the bittersweet paper!

Barb W said...

LOVE this card! That DP is my favorite...it looks great paired with the Tilda. Your coloring skills are awesome.

Kathi Carlson said...

Tilda is so cute! And Barb is right. Your coloring is great. The train sounds like fun - a great father/son thing!!

Jenn said...

Super adorable Tilda card! :D Love that Bittersweet paper! :D