Friday, March 27, 2009

Sweet?



Products Used~ House Mouse Stamp, CTMH CS, Perfect Day Papers, Liquid Glass- Flowers Michael's, Misc, Buttons, Twine, Border Punch, Brads, Black/White Gel Pen, Misc. BG Stamp, Juniper Ink, Copic Markers.

I know, who would ever see a mouse with lipstick or heels... LOL That's why they call them the House Mouse.... is having a 15% off Sale till midnight the 31st of March.
I couldn't come up with a title for this card so i just left it blank. If you can think of something you can leave me a comment. This stamp image pretty much looks like the image on the stamp block. I added some white for outline. This was fun to put together.
TGIF.... hubby is home today and all weekend. : ) We are off this morning to Chuck E Cheese for a Birthday Party. I'll be back with another card this weekend.
Thanks for stoppin by, And have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

How cute! Love the little mouse with glasses...adorable! :D Have fun a Chuck E Cheese! :)

Veronica said...

oh so cute

Kathi Carlson said...

I'd say "sweet" without the question mark would work! Great card. Love the paper and colors. Now, my questions: First, what's for dinner tonight? LOL. Secondly, tell me about that border punch. I haven't seen that one before, and I like it!

Sparkle said...

What a darling card. I really like that border too.

Lisa said...

adorable!!
so you have ventured into the world of copics? How do you like them?