Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sam's 9th Birthday


CTMH Retired & Stardust Papers, Stickease, Letter Stickers, SU BD Stamp, Copic Markers, Cricut Cartridge Graphically Speaking. What a cool Cartridge! Lots of fun stuff. I cut this 9 diecut header. Cutting set at 2 1/2" for a 12x12 page. You can die cut 1-10 any size depending on the Cricut Machine you have.
Edit in} The 9 header is all one piece. One of the neat die cuts on this cartridge. : )

Seeing that Sam's BD was in December I am finally getting caught up...Not. Sam asked for Wii Music. That's all he ever talked about. So for him it was a wish come true.
Anywoo, That's about it. Have a great day and thanks for stoppin by!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Great Layout. The title is awesome. I am going to have to break out my cricut.

Sparkle said...

I love that paper packet! I need to use my Circut more too. Great layout!

Scrappy said...

What a great layout! And what a neat idea that you did with the 9's!!! I'm gonna have to try that one of these days!

Kathi Carlson said...

AWESOME layout! Great colors, and I love that header. Must need that cartridge - and possibly the Cricut Expressions! LOL.

Laurel said...

Wow, fabulous page! Love how you have used the Graphically Speaking!