Friday, March 20, 2009

My Squeaky Toys


Toby Loves that Squeaky Duck!! I had this page done a while ago. Kept it on my table wondering if i needed to add anything else to it.
CTMH Papers...Rustic Trail, Random Stamped Background Misc. Paws & Bones Stamp. Journaling Under Bone Mickey & Friends Cricut Cartridge. Photo Clips, Misc. Stickers & Buttons Twine.

I bought a new Point & Shoot Canon Camera yesterday. I needed something small to take to the Newsboys Concert in May.
I took these pics yesterday. Having my granddaughters 3 days a week, Meghan loves to sit with Toby. "I hold Toby Grammy" "Sure baby if he sits still long enough." He was just ready to take off.
Say Cheese

My boys are on Spring Break all next week. I'll have to take them out and entertain them. Maybe bowling. We haven't done that in a few months. I know they would love that!! Charlie is even thinking of taking a day off next week.
I'm hoping to have some craft time too.

Sometime last year I was in one of those moods that I just wanted to be left alone for a little bit. So I went up to my scraproom and locked the door. Just needed some piece & quiet for a bit. Well Sam, creative mind?, trying to be funny, or just wanted to get his point across? Slid a note under the door that read... "Let me in." OMG I laughed out loud. That was the end of my quiet time. I kept that little piece of paper, It's hanging on my scraproom wall. I should have taken his picture right than and their and made a page.

Anyway i better get movin here. Charlie is on his way home and he has to work 8 hours tomorrow. Geesh We all need a break!

Thanks for stoppin by & have a great week end!

4 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Awesome layout!! Toby is certainly a cute little guy, and Mehgan is beautiful! As for Sam's note, that sounds just like something a little boy would do. You'll have to keep it and tell him the story in 20 years. Sweet! Have a great weekend!!

Andrea said...

Toby has gotten so big!! He is such a gorgeous dog. Love the layout and I love the granddaughter! She's so cute!

Laurel said...

Cute page! Your granddaughter is absolutely adorable, so yummy!!!

Jenn Embry said...

Toby is such a cutie! Nice to know I'm not the only one who scraps pages of my poochies. ;) I love your artwork, and have a little surprise for you here