Monday, March 23, 2009

Makes My Heart Smile!


Thanks Jenn for listing me as one of your favorite blogs to visit. I love to visit yours too. You are an awesome paper crafter & friend!
I have been inspired myself as i surf blogs of fellow paper crafters/scrappers. You all make my heart smile! : )
Here are my 10 fav's.... In no special order.... I could name more.

Laurel, Lisa, Sparkle, Lori, Marjorie, Jenn, Barb, Kathi, Nicole, Y.Poulsen

Thank you so much ladies for sharing your artwork and inspiring me along the way!
You all make Bloggin Fun!!

8 comments:

Barb said...

Oh my goodness! Well, thank you! What a sweetie you are!

Lori said...

Thank you Kari. I love your blog. Have a great day.
Hugs,
Lori

Mama of 2 said...

Thanks so much! I love your blog too!

Laurel said...

Aw, thanks Kari! I love your stuff as well!

Kathi Carlson said...

Thank you, Kari! Your friendship makes my heart happy, too!

Lisa said...

You are so sweet! I am grateful to have you as a sister.
Love and Hugs,
Lisa

Jenn said...

You are too sweet! I also love your blog! :D

Hugs!
Jenn

Marjorie said...

Thank you!! The ladybug is too cute! Your cards are darling btw :D I'm really liking that edge punch you used! Have a great week!