Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Listen Honey...


American Art Stamp... Papers CTMH CS, Silhouette, Misc Ribbon, Scor Pal, Sparkles, Gel Pen, Copic Markers

These Gals {by American Art Stamp} crack me up.... When ever she says... "Listen Honey" you can bet she has something worth telling. LOL I have a few of these gals stamps I ordered on line last year. Well, I was in Hobby Lobby the other day and I picked up this stamp. All Stamps are 50% off this week.
My favorite stamp is the 2 Gals sitting at the bar having a drink. I made this card & this card using the same stamp. Too funny!!
Anyway, me & the boys are enjoying our week off. Maybe we'll go bowing this week.
Charlie is taking Friday off, a 3 day weekend. YAY We were planning on taking the kids bowling Friday but some friends of our son is having a BD Party at Chuck E Cheese so we'll be doing that.
Anywoo, I need to get movin here. There are only so many hours in a day. All I did today was shower and get supper ready, Swedish Meatballs... yummy! As always, Thanks for stoppin by!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Too funny! Love these colors paired with the Silhouette papers! :D

Sparkle said...

What a great deal and love the card.

Lori said...

Your cards are way too funny. I am going to have to get some of those stamps. Love the silhouette paper with pink.

Jena said...

So cute! Love the bright colors with that paper! Enjoy your fun weekend with the fam!

Kathi Carlson said...

Listen Honey - I love your card! I love those stamps, too - much more "me" than the perky, young Bellas! Oh, and if it weren't so darned far, I'm be showing up on your doorstep at dinnertime. Swedish meatballs are the best! Enjoy your time with the boys!!

Lisa said...

Your card is great! I love her sneakers!