Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's A Girl Thing


Products Used~ Stamp, House Mouse, Papers, Basic Grey ~ Bittersweet, CTMH Tag, Sweet & Sassy Sentiment, Copic Markers, DewDrops

I was surfin blogs yesterday, and I always make a stop to see my friend Sparkle {scroll down on her blog} She made the cutest card for the House Mouse Sketch Challenge, OMG, these ladies have talent!
I thought i would get in on the sketch myself, just for fun. I have a few House Mouse stamps, I love this image!
I best be off, I'm going with Micah's 1st grade class today to the Syrup Farm. It's a beautiful day, we may hit 60 here today. The snow is almost melted and Spring is almost here.
My days off are still Monday & Tuesday. I'll have this summer off. But starting this fall i want to go back to school. Maybe take a photography class. I have a strong desire to learn more about photography and photo editing. I enjoy that!

Anywoo, Thanks for stoppin by. Have a great day!

7 comments:

Sparkle said...

Your card is too cute and love the lipstick!

A photograhy class sounds like alot of fun!

Barb W said...

This is just adorable! I love the lipstick, too...just too cute! LOL!

Kathi Carlson said...

Another great card! The mouse is precious. Maybe if real mice wore high heels, I'd like 'em more. LOL. A photography class sounds like fun!!

Laurel said...

What a cute card! I love that mouse!

Andrea said...

CUTE CARD!!!!!!!! I would love to take a photography class, but I'm pretty booked with classes right now:( I can't wait to see what you decide!

Jenn Embry said...

Oh my goodness what a cute card! I love it!

Lisa said...

Your card is great and I am excited for you taking the class to learn more about something you love and enjoy! Congrats.
Lisa