Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm Sorry...


Stamp Image by Whipper Snapper, CTMH Papers - Ribbon, Crimper, Chalk & Cloud Template, Twine, Rub-Ons, Liquid Glass, Copic Markers. Sprayed with Kryon to seal chalk.
This was a fun card to put together. I love this Stamp Image. It might be hard to see but i used Liquid Glass on the bowl, hearts, ladybug, dogs nose, center of flowers. Card is 6x6

Not much going on here today. Church was great this morning!
Maybe i can talk Charlie into helping me vaccum & clean the kitchen. It always goes faster when ya have help. :) I may sneak away later and try out my new Cricut Cartridge {Graphically Speaking} Lots of cool stuff on that one.
Anywoo that's it for me today. Hope you have a Wonderful Sunday!
Thanks for stoppin by!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

What a darling card!

Jenn Embry said...

What a cute card. I love it! Great job on the coloring. I love the background clouds.

Sparkle said...

Your card is just darling! That doggie is too sweet.