Friday, March 13, 2009

Hello There

Well I've got some exciting news. Today I was able to get Concert Tickets to see the The Newsboys . They'll be in our area Sunday May 3rd. An hours drive. I have only seen them once before, at our local Fair a few years ago. I'm so excited. Charlie & I have 2nd row seats. not cheap but worth it. My boys would have loved to go too. {Sorry boys not this time.} They are a Christian Alternative Rock Group. I love them!! I hope Peter will be singing with them at this concert. {see the link}
Flash back} Way back in my party days 1980 or so, I was a huge Jethro Tull fan. I had every album they put out. Seen them in concert 5 times, even wrote to Ian Anderson. LOL Yeah I was a groupie.
At one of his concerts I was able to squeeze my way up to the front row. Well, ya know with all the excitement and jumping going on I managed to loose my pocket camera in the front row. Ugh.... Someone has some awesome pictures.

Well I just wanted to check in here and share my happy Newsboys news. :) And let ya know I'm doing much better than I was when i posted a few days ago. {Sorry, I deleted the posts} I pretty much wear my heart on my sleeve. {transparent} What you see is what you get. So, with that being said. Thanks again for stoppin by, your comments and e mails, I appreciated them so much. It's what makes bloggin fun!!
Have a Blessed Weekend.
I'm hoping to be back with a card or something soon.

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

Wow, 2nd row! Thats awesome! I know you'll love it! :)

Kathi Carlson said...

Glad to hear you've lined up some fun!!

Lisa said...

So glad to hear your feeling better my friend! God is good..
Congrats on scoring the seats!

Jenn said...

Awesome! I've been to a few Newsboys concerts and they are just fabulous! Have fun! :D