Sunday, March 22, 2009

Faith Cards

I'm just lovin theses Basic Grey DP ~Bittersweet. I went on this site where I ordered them the last time and they're sold out. Is it any wonder? I really haven't looked anywhere else, yet.

Misc {Flowers, Stamp, HL},
Dew Drops, Boarder Punch, Sentiment inked w/ CTMH Tulip, and Heat Embossed w/ clear EP.


Retired DP CTMH, Stamp Probably Michael's, Embellishments ?? Scallop Scissors. Inked w/ Orchid Bouquet, Heat Embossed w/Clear EP
It's Church today, and we'll probably rake the yard later. It's suppose to be a nice sunny day? and maybe 40 something. Than rain the next few days. Spring is here, but Summer is coming. : ) YAY

Have a Blessed Day!

5 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Very pretty!! I love the Bittersweet paper, too.

Sparkle said...

These are so pretty! I love the colors your picked to.

Sanela Kubiak said...

Hey girl, how are things? These are nice cards. Love the first one. :)

Jenn said...

Gorgeous cards Kari! Love that BG paper! :D

AaronB said...

Those red flowers are stunning!