Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Celebrate Card

Card inspired from a magazine. CTMH Perfect Day Papers, CS, Misc Stamps, Flowers, Sewing Machine, Brads, Embossing Pen, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Embossed, Copic Markers.

We definitely had a great time in the Dells. It went too fast. I just wished it was warmer. I'll post some pics at a later date. We plan on going back in the summer when we can hit the bigger outdoor water parks/wave pools. Charlie wants to camp. I don't think so, I'm not into spiders and bugs. Waking up to a daddy long legs in your face is not my idea of a fun vacation. Been there done that. Yikes

Have a great week! Thanks for stoppin!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Glad you guys had a great trip! Your card is adorable....love the flowers and that dp! :D

Sparkle said...

What a darling card! I love the cupcakes! Glad you had a good time.

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute card.Love the colors and of course, the cupcakes! Glad you had fun in the Dells. It's a place I've always wanted to go!

Lisa said...

Cute card!
I am SO with you on the camping!
What scares me even more than bugs is not having a hair dryer!!
(SCREAM) LOL
Lisa

Veronica said...

copic markers??? did someone say copic markers??? love this card!!!!!!!