Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cake Anyone?


Doesn't this look Yummy?!?
My friend Tracy is taking a Cake Decorating Class and she had to make 2 cakes, making those really hard flowers that you let dry on wax paper before you set on the cake. We went to Chuck E Cheese yesterday with her and her family for her sons BD Party. She brings this cake and said we could have it. Oh God No... I just had my blood work done. LOL
Isn't it just too pretty to eat?!? Thank You Tracy!!
I told her i would post her cake on my blog for the whole world to see. LOL She giggled and said... really.
So here it is. Lemon cake on the inside. She is NOT taking orders BTW.
I don't think i would ever take a cake decorating class, but she said it was about $170.00 for the starter kit if anyone is interested.



Well ya'll, enjoy your Saturday! Thanks for stoppin by!

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness! This looks gorgeous! She is definitely talented. I would love to be able to create such beautiful flowers and have thought about taking a cake decorating class, but fear my patience level isn't high enough. Instead, I truly admire the talent of others...

Thanks for sharing!!

Alanna said...

Please tell her that she did a marvelous job. I've always wanted to learn how to decorate cakes. Those flowers look amazing.

meremere said...

I've taken the classes from Wilton and tell her that she did a phenomenal job for a beginer!! (or a seasoned cake-maker for that matter!)

Sparkle said...

Wow, she did a great job. I'm not a cake fan, but it's gorgeous.

Julia Hammond said...

Yup...that looks like quite a cake. I am not sure I am going to make it to the class that does that one...It is an expensive hobby. I already have scrapbooking, so cant get too invested in yet another $ taking endevor :)

Scrappy said...

That is an awesome cake!!! YUMMY! She did awesome!

Lisa said...

wowee! gorgeous.. a basket of springtime! she did an excellent job.