Saturday, February 7, 2009

Valentine Card

I was fooling around yesterday with this card. I used my CB Birds and Swirls Folder and CTMH February Word Puzzle Stamp Set, Red Ribbon, Heart was stamped with Cranberry Ink, cut out and mounted with foam dots.

Today was a lazy Saturday. Didn't do a heck of a lot. Laundry and a few errands. Oh and Dairy Queen. LOL Sam had a friend over last night. Micah has a bad cough today. Charlie had to work. Other than that not much happening here. Facebook was rocking yesterday. We had a good time over there... : )
I'd be lying if i said i didn't miss CTMH & the gals on BB. I needed a break from it all. I ran into a gal last night, she was ready to order from me and sign up under me. {would have been my 1st down line} Oh well
I changed my blog background today. Do you like it?
Cutest Blog On The Block
Well that's all i have for now. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week end!

5 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute card, Kari! Love the red,white, and black! Your blog looks great, too!

Laurel said...

Love it, so simple and classy!

Sparkle said...

Your card is very pretty! I don't have that folder...may have to get it now. :) Dairy Queen sounds good, lol.

And I understand about the boards...but now I just fill that with Split Coast and 2 Peas. But wow, those gals on 2 Peas are quite sassy. :)

Lisa said...

Cute card Kari!
Lisa

God's Girl said...

Very sleek! I love it!
Thanks for sharing. May the Lord bless your week in really special ways! : )