Monday, February 2, 2009

Ugh....

This layout was fun to put together. I just took these pictures of my 1 year old granddaughter Cailyn last Friday. She was playing on the floor so nice, all of a sudden she decides she wants her socks off. LOL I was able to capture the frustration on her face as she was pulling and pulling trying to get them off. She tipped over twice in the process. And crying about it to boot. I finally had to take her socks off. : )
I showed these pictures and layout to my daughter. She LOL and said... "That's my Cailyn, What a Noodle" It will be fun to show these pages to my granddaughters when they get older. I hope they will laugh about it too.

All CTMH Products {except the Bling} Note Book Design Papers.. w/ Pink CS added. Stamp Sets... Key To My Heart, Spot On Background, Sponge dabbed Desert Sand Ink on Chipboard letters, Stamped Spot On Background w/ White Pigment Ink, Grosgrain Ribbon.


Can you believe it's February already. Where did the time go?? Well you all have a great Monday.. what's left of it.
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Sandra T. said...

This is a great layout!!! Thanks for sharing and Happy Monday!!!

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute, Kari!!

Jenn Embry said...

So stinkin' cute! The layout and your grandaughter! My kids never liked to wear socks either.

Lisa said...

aww! priceless!
Don't you just love it when you have the camera at the right time?
Lisa

Laurel said...

Adorable! I love the pics and of course the paper is my all time favorite! I love what you did with the letters!

Lori said...

Your layout is gorgeous!!! Love the flourishes from KTMH.

Nichole said...

You are right...you caught all her expressions...I can feel her frustration! Wow, I love looking at your work! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better on Monday...thanks for being willing to switch the time for me! Happy Valentine's Day!