Sunday, February 22, 2009

Silly Hat


My granddaughter Cailyn with her winter hat. She hates the thing. Good thing there are strings, or she'd be trying to pull it off like her socks...LOL
I love the 3 pom poms tassels on top. When i took these pictures beginning of January she just started walking, two weeks short of 1 year old.
It seems like this page took me forever to put together. I kept turning it after i adhered the 1/2 circle with ric rac. The chipboard letters look green? I sponged them in CTMH Juniper Ink to match the color of the papers. I don't like it , but it's done. :)
I know my granddaughters will love to look at these pages one day.
CTMH Perfect Day Papers, Love Letters Rub-ons,, Retired Plastic Flower Embellishments. Ric Rac from Wal-Mart. {looks just like CTMH.
Sam is sick with 101.1 temp. He came downstairs @ 2 am this morning. "Mom i just threw up" At least he made it to the bathroom. Poor guy, he's been on the couch all day.
Well ya all, that's all i have for now. I'm hoping to be back with a card. I bought some new pretty papers from WM.
Have a great Sunday! Thanks for stoppin by.

6 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cailyn might not like her cap, but she sure looks adorable in it! Cute, cute layout. I've got a sick kid, too - a 30-year-old. 'Tis the season!! Take care, friend!

Lori said...

Your layout is adorable and so is Cailyn in that hat. Hope your son feels better soon.

Sparkle said...

What a fun layout and love the colors. Hope Sam feels better soon!

AaronB said...

How cute is that!

Veronica said...

Oh my gosh I could just eat her up

Jenn Embry said...

Isn't that what socks and hats are for - pulling off? That's what my kids always thought. She is just so cute.