Saturday, February 28, 2009

Our Little Princess

Papers ~ Hobby Lobby, CTMH Notebook, Cricut, Disney Font Mickey & Friends, Chip Board Heart Journal Tag w/ Liquid Glass, SU Scallop Border Punch, Lots of Bling Sparkles.

We gave our little grandaughter Meghan a Princess Christmas last year, with the Disney Hut Princess Tent, two dresses, dvd, and all the bling. She loves to dress up, dance and sing. She is so cute!
I had my grandaughters for a few hours this morning, and when I showed Meghan this layout of her she smiles and says... "There's a Princess at Meghan's house" She's 2 1/2. : )
I've got a lot to do today to get ready for our trip to the Dells. I hate packing. I end up taking half the house and not using it. KWIM
Sam just got over with the flu and now both boys have colds. I hoping they'll be feeling better by tomorrow. We won't be spending all our time at the Water Park.
I probably won't be posting anything else till next week sometime.
Have a great weekend. Love you guys! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

So cute, Kari! Enjoy your trip!!!

Laurel said...

Beautiful page and beautiful little girl!