Monday, February 16, 2009

It's My Party....

Becky Fleck is having a Page Maps Sketch Contest until midnight tonight. I thought i would get in on it and use the pictures of my granddaughter Cailyn's "1st Birthday" party. She was NOT happy when my daughter put her birthday hat on. She loved the cake but would not wear the hat. :) Cailyn wore the plate on her head after she ate the cake
I hope you all had a nice Valentines Day. Charlie & I ended up going to a movie.. "Pink Panther" and then dinner. Mark & Christyl took the boys to Chucky Cheese. How fun!
I'm in a bit of hurry today. I have a orthodontics appointment and a few errands to run so i best be off. You all have a great Monday. Thanks for stoppin by.

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Great layout! SO cute! What a sweet little girl.

Lisa said...

Its adorable! I love the colors you used, so bright and cheerful.
Lisa