Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

I tweaked them a bit, as far as embellishments and stamping on the card. There wasn't any stamps used on the card in the book. Just Flowers.
All CTMH, I used February Word Puzzle Stamp Set, I curved the stamp on the block to get it to go around the circle. More to Adore Paper Kit, Chocolate Ink, Embellishments, Summer Posies Flowers/Leaves. Pink Brad, Small Scallop Scissors.
Cards are 5 1/2 x 5 1/2


CTMH Embellishments, DE Flower Garden, Ribbon Accents, Summer Posies Flowers/Leaves. Paper kit, Retired Coco Cafe Papers, Inks Cranberry, Sweet Leaf,Chocolate, Stamps Classmate Alphabet...Just Because, Dew Drop, Twine.

I hope you all have a Sweet Valentines Day with your Sweethearts! I don't think Charlie & I are doing anything special on Saturday. But we are planning on taking the boys to the Wisconsin Dells Chula Vista Indoor Water Park. They are having a Sweetheart Special. For $199.00 ~ 2 nights you get your choice of suites, depending on availability {$50.00 food voucher}. There are some really cool suites to choose from. Can't wait!!
Anyway, Charlie is on his way home. Too much wind to fly the crane today. You all have a great day. Thanks for stoppin by!

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

Your cards are just darling! I love them!

Jenn said...

Fabulous cards! I love the scallop borders! :D

Kathi Carlson said...

Great cards, Kari! Sounds like you have a great weekend planned, too! Have fun!!

Laurel said...

Fabulous cards! Love how you bent the sentiment!