Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Batter Up


Hope you all are having a great week. Mine has been busy thus far. We joined the YMCA, family membership this week. My boys will be able to continue with there swimming lessons starting next month and thru the summer. The Y has a lot of programs/ kids activities. We are looking forward to it. I'm going to take some fitness classes and lane swim. I've always enjoined swimming.

This card was inspired by my youngest son Micah, who for the first time played softball last summer thru our Rec. Dept. He loved it. Here are some pages i did last summer. {I seemed to have lost my other post}
Papers... CTMH Stardust
Stamps... DogGone Stamps, Edit> {Sparkle in on there design team}
CTMH Softball Stamp Set.
Liquid Glass, Copic Markers

Well i better be off and running, I need to get the boys off to school and i get my granddaughter as well.
Have a great Wednesday! Thanks for stoppin by!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Very cute! Your coloring looks amazing and great use of that paper! :D

Laurel said...

Cute card!

AaronB said...

He is so cute! Great card!

Sparkle said...

I love your card! I think I need to get the rest of the sport ones!

Lori said...

Such a cute card. The paper is just perfect.

Lori said...

Hi Kari,
I ordered the Bitter sweet paper from stopandscrap.com
They have a great selection of paper and the accessories to go with it.
Lori