Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tilda Card


My order of Tilda Magnolia stamps came this week. Isn't she cute!! I have a close friend who is moving away and i thought this card would be perfect to give to her. What timing.
CTMH Papers .... Stardust, Love Letters Rub-Ons, Copic Markers, colored images and cut out. Stone wall is from Tilda Stamps. Misc Brads. Silver Gel Pen

I've decided to resign from "Close to my Heart" {Consultant} effective January 31st. I've been thinking about it for a while, for personal reasons, as well as my boys have been wanting me to quit. Now just seemed like the best time.
I am so Thankful for all of the wonderful friends i have met on the BB over the last 3 years. Thank you for your e mails and sweet notes of encouragement it meant a lot to me!! I will keep in touch through E Mail/Blogs/Facebook. or whatever else addiction we can find. :) I'm hoping you will do the same.

Thanks for stopping by.

I have about 30 "Close to My Heart" Spring 2009 Catalogs I'm needing to sell, cheap. Contact me if interested. kariberry97@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Sparkle said...

I love your card and so will your friend! It's just darling. I need more background stamps.

Lisa said...

Your card is adorable.. I have been "wondering" if I need to buy myself some Tilda stamps!
Lisa