Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Puppy Love

I had fun doing this layout of Toby & my Boys. It was the day we picked up Toby from the breeder.
Papers & Stickease are from Close to my Heart... "It's a Guy Thing" level 1 paper kit. Modified Page 2, added some polka dot papers, Brads, Sticker {I love my dog} & Stamp {Puppy Love} are from HL. They are really starting to get some cute stamps at Hobby Lobby. I recently seen... "House Mouse" & "The Gals" stamps. Those are a must have. LOL
We are all doing well here in frozen Wisconsin.Cold all week. Today the temp was 4* with a wind chill of - 11. Thursday maybe the coldest day ... Brrrr.... They are talking temp of -11 with wind chills of - 30. Yikes. They said we're getting the cold from Canada {Thanks}
Anywho, not much is going on. I'm enjoying my scrap time when i can get it. :) Stay warm! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Fabulous layouts, what a cute puppy!

Veronica said...

OH I so want that puppy. Can I have him huh???? please please please please...lol
where you been I have missed you

Jena said...

TOO cute - love it - TFS!

Mama of 2 said...

Such a cute LO and dog too!