Friday, January 2, 2009

Merry Christmas

I was going through my Stash of CTMH Paper Kits and i found this retired paper pack. Love it!! I thought it would be perfect since we got a puppy for our early Christmas Present in November. The paper kit is {Merry Christmas... My Reflections Collections}
I used All CTMH except bling, leaves & flowers are from Michael's. I used this picture of my boys with Toby for our Christmas Card.

Toby is 12 weeks old and a real ham!! He is so smart. He'll bark if he has to go outside or he will sit by the back door. Or he may just decide to pee on the kitchen floor. Depending on his mood. But overall he is doing great! He knows a few words and responds to them. Wanna eat, wanna a cookie, where's papa, sit, do you have to go outside, go potty. Believe it or not he will go potty outside if you tell him to. And we are teaching him to sing. If you howl he will howl too. Goofy dog?... No just goofy owners. LOL

I'm having computer problems and i need to take my tower in today. Every time i open another page or read comments {blogs} and click out, i get a pop up window message that says..."Internet Explorer Has Encountered A Problem And Needs To Close"
It's driving me insane! I'm having a heck of a time posting these pics. Hey remember that card i made a while back from the "Gals Stamp" and it said... I had a terrible nightmare.... I dreamed i was disconnected from the Internet. Well it's pretty close to that. except it came true...LOL

Well i need to get movin here and get my computer fixed. The computer Geek at Best Buy said it could take 10 minutes to fix or 2 days depending on what it is. I have access to my Charlie's laptop so I'm NOT totally out of touch with you all or my favorite sites.
Oh I've been blogging for almost a year now.{see sidebar} I'm thinking about celebrating and having a Blog Candy Give Away. Soon
So take care, and Happy New Year!! Thanks for stopping by.

{edited in} My computer has a Trojan Virus.... I dowloaded an unsupported Sony update driver for my Camcorder. $199.00 do i fix it? {hubby wants to talk to me} Yikes

8 comments:

Sparkle said...

Very cute layout! And Toby is just a doll!

Til said...

Awww, so cute!! Is that a Gordon Setter? If so do you have a name and number of someone that breeds them? We had our Beloved Molly and she passed away 2 years ago, I really want another. Let me know....click on my blog and leave me a comment! Thanks!!!!!

Mommy Poulsen said...

Love your layout! The dog is a doll! If your computer is 5+ years old I say get a new one! They are getting cheaper and better!

Kariberry said...

Looks like i'm getting a new computer. My desktop is 6 years old this March. I guess it's time for a laptop. I love my split keyboard & mouse.

Assistant and I-59 said...

My computer has been doing the same thing lately.

Mommy Poulsen said...

You will love a new computer. Be sure to tell us what you end up getting. I LOVE a laptop better. That way you can be in bed and surf the internet! LOL!

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy new year!

Happy blogoversary!

AaronB said...

Great Christmas Page-Love the flowers.