Monday, January 19, 2009

Life is....


Well i basically told my daughter a week an a half ago that i needed two days a week off. I needed some ME/Social time. I was feeling like all i did was watch kids { theirs last 2 years} & my own. I love my boys & my grand babies more than anything!!! but, i wasn't getting anything done either. Including getting out with friends. Ever feel trapped? My free window was only two hours a day, and you really can't plan to much watching the clock. Charlie doesn't get home till after 7pm.
So it all worked out. {Christyl & her husband Mark totally understood my need} Christyl has 2 days off with her girls & i have 2 days off as well. So far it's Monday & Tuesday's but that could change next month depending on what her boss works out for her. We are happy with the arrangements. And i got to made a card today. : )
This morning i had breakfast with one of the moms from school. We both commented how nice it was to get together again and just RELAX.

While i was at Hobby Lobby last week i picked up a few stamps. This is House Mouse... Poppin Good Birthday. They are so cute! Kisha did i say i didn't like em? ... Oh well, i changed my mind. LOL
CTMH Products... Stardust Papers & Ribbon, Stamps... Life is, {Bent awesome on block} Giggle Lower Case, Liquid Applique on Pop Corn, Liquid Glass on Cake & Candles, Flame, Copic Markers.
Sam & I have our Ortho appointments today. And Toby has his check up & shots.
I maybe getting my braces off soon. Dr said after Christmas. Yippee, It's been a year and a half so far. Sam will have his on for a while. He has different issues going on in his mouth. He's making progress though. But his treatment has nothing to do with straighting his teeth right now.. Read Here
Anywoo, I'm off to get some stuff done, The house is so quiet. Thanks for stoppin by.
Happy Monday!!

4 comments:

Mama of 2 said...

Such a cute card. Love the popcorn on it!

Lisa said...

Adorable! I love that popcorn and the little mices, errh mouses, uh rodents!!
Lisa

Nicole said...

Hey you... is everything ok? You haven't posted for a while so I thought I would check in on you. Hope you enjoyed your me time and that things are going great! Talk to you later.

Love ya!

AaronB said...

The mice are really cute!