Saturday, January 17, 2009

A girls gotta do....


I can't say this hasn't been a bit of a challenge to work on. This is my first House Mouse stamp. Thanks to Sparkle. :) Lots of detail, i really don't do much of that.

When i first seen this stamp a while ago on this website it was out of stock at the time so i played the waiting game. Well i found it the other day and ordered it along with a few others. They just came yesterday. I couldn't wait to ink it up. I used Copics to color it and white W/C Pencil to pop the eyes. Sentiment is from Sweet & Sassy {Trendy Girl} stamp set. Flowers/Brads from Michael's, Papers CTMH

Anyway, we are coming out of the deep freeze here. It's suppose to be +30 on Wednesday.
Sorry this is a short update i have a bunch of stuff to do today but i thought i would at least get my card posted. Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Saturday!
Sparkle, Thank you for the Sweet Card & the images of Tilda, it came yesterday... You inspire me!

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

This is too cute! Love the lipstick, lol.

Kisha! said...

well for someone who didn't like it much, it's really a fantastic little stamp set and adorable! You did a great job on it girl :)

Kisha

Lisa said...

that is one of the cutest stamped images I have ever seen! You did a great job coloring it! All the details are great!
Lisa

Laurel said...

Too cute!