Saturday, January 10, 2009

And the winner is....

I want to thank ... Vicki, Laurel, Jena, Sparkle for playing and for your input about your computers. I am happy to announce that on Thursday i placed my order for my 1st Dell Laptop computer. Studio 1537 Core 2 {Plum colored} I'm so excited! They gave me a ship date of the 21st of January or sooner. It's has a 4G. Cd/DVD RW Burner, 320G, 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive. I'll be able to store Lots & Lots of pictures & movies. It also has the extra Resolution {1920x1200} i need to playback movies from my computer, which i couldn't do before. It has a 15.4" Glossy Wide screen.
Any who, back to the winner. Micah was the first one up this morning so i gave him the Honor.

The winner is Laurel! I'm so excited for you! Laurel does amazing work. If you haven't checked out her blog you need to. As well as her being a "Close to my Heart Consultant" she has been a great friend and inspiration to me. Thanks laurel! Laurel I got your address a while back from another blogger but would you please send it to me to make sure i have it right. Thanks!

Well Happy Saturday everyone! Charlie is working again. "Oh wait, he just called, He's snowed out he's on his way home" Yippee. I was gonna clean my house today. LOL
Anyway, We are having dinner with friends tonight. That should be fun!
You all have a great weekend! Thanks again for playing & stopping by!

5 comments:

Sparkle said...

Yay! Your computer sounds great! I wish I could of gotten a cool color, lol...my boss probably wouldn't of been too thrilled with that. Have a great day...I need to clean today too. :)

Oh, and congrats to Laurel! :)

Nicole said...

Yes Congrats Laurel, I am bummed I missed the giveaway... I must have totally looked over it. lol Plum colored sounds AWESOME!! I have a dell laptop and love mine... it is 4 years old and still has Windows XP I know I need to upgrade but can't justify doing so. I am glad Charlie comes home today YAY!! I have a giveaway on my blog too for 10,000 hits that ends today when I get done painting later. Love ya!! We need to catch up sometime!

Laurel said...

Woo, hoo! How exciting for both me and you. Congrats on the the computer! can you email me at: laurelseabrook@shaw.ca and I will send you my address.

Jena said...

Yay - have fun with the new computer - we've loved Dell! Hope you had a great weekend!

Kisha! said...

Girl! I miss you too :) I've been away from the net all weekend. I'm sneaking some time in at my cousin's to check emails.

Miss you!

Kisha