Monday, December 8, 2008

Warmest Wishes. . .

Hope you're staying warm.. wherever you live. :) We're in for a dozy of a winter storm tonight and tomorrow. Could be snow day for everyone. I love it!
I have been playing with this card the last few days. It's the first time i used Liquid Applique with the heat gun. I squirt some on and let it dry over night and heat it up with the heat gun and it puffs it up. Looks like snow.
CTMH Evensong level 2 Papers, Ribbon, Stamps CTMH Sentiment, and Riley Stamp, Foam dots, Brads, Copic Markers.



Are you done Christmas shopping yet? I'm not. We have a ways to go. We did put up our Christmas Tree and hang the stockings this weekend. I so want a new tree. We have had this one since 2000, Complete with lights and they still work, darn it. LOL
We seem to keep adding more stockings every year. Two granddaughters and a puppy. Blessings!
I have 2 sick boys at home today. Micah has had the stomach flu all weekend and Sam has a cold and sore throat. The way they play together you would think neither one of them were sick. Maybe i should take the Wii away and make them take a nap. Hmmm
Today i get my Shipment of Spring 2009 "Close to my Heart" Catalogs, and two gathering orders. Yippee. Did i say snow day tomorrow? Play day.
Well i better get movin. Have a great Monday and thanks for stopping by.
Lets see your tree. :)

5 comments:

Jena said...

Great card and love seeing your decorations! We FINALLY got our tree up and finished it (I think) last night - Packer football ornament and all ;-) Hopefully I'll get a pic tonight so I can post. Hope the boys are feeling better soon and stay warm!

Oh, and I wanted to say about the Liquid Applique, you don't have to wait for it to dry overnight before you heat it. I have tried both ways and it looks the exact same to me and I'm too impatient to wait ;-P I LOVE the look it gives and love to add Fun Flock or Prisma Glitter, so much fun!

Have a great week!

Sparkle said...

What a cute card! And love the stockings! I was that cute pink one. :)

Assistant and I-59 said...

Love your card.. THANKS for sharing your ideas. We definitely will be adding the liquid applique to our wish list!!

Tree, it's still in the box, in the basement...and I don't think I will bring it up this year. Way too much effort..and I am not feeling up to it!

Jenn said...

Super cute Riley card! :D Love all those stockings on your mantle and your Christmas tree is very pretty! :D Hope you had a great day with your new cattys! :D

Veronica said...

Don't worry about the puppy stocking cause I want that puppy. I will send you two each of every single copic for that puppy. ADORABLE