Sunday, December 21, 2008

Swinging Shutters LO

My son had his tonsils out in October. I used his "Get Well Balloon" as the front cover. Cut it out, adhered it to a piece of 12x12 card stock. Then cut it in 1/2. {2 6x12} caution, adhere well... it curls.
I took pictures of the clock in his room to show the different times of his healing before Sam got to go home.
CTMH Circle Charms fit perfect over the clocks and little circle stars. Surgery time clock, i made with CTMH "Make it Count" stamp set. Cut it out added a brad and covered it with Liquid Glass.

This was a fun layout to make. I will definitely use the Swinging Shutters LO again. They come in package of 3 heavy weight protectors.


Sam eating his Popsicle. He wasn't able to keep everything down so the nurse gave him a shot in the ------. It prolonged his stay by an hour. I think it looks a little unbalanced. "It's Time" i should have done with the Stickease letters. Not enough.. i's. Oh well another excuse to place an order.

We are getting hammered with snow here. I think everything is pretty much shutdown today. It's -4 with a windchill of -35 and winds at 44 mph. I took some frozen pictures of my hubby after being outside snowblowing for over an hour. I'll post those later.
You all stay warm! And thanks for stopping by!

Have a Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Oh!!! I love LO page...very cute!!