Friday, December 19, 2008

Some Birthday's

Happy Birthday Christyl! WOW 33 can you believe that. I have a hard time with that one myself when i have 7 & 9 yo boys at home. They keep me going.





We had dinner together just the family on the 11th, Cake & Ice Cream and a few gifts. We gave Christyl one of those cute "Hoops & YoYo" singing cards. I just love them and so did she.

Sam's birthday was the 15th He was a little taken back by his gift. We put a rock in a box and told him that was his gift. The look on his face was priceless. There was a note on the inside cover to look under the tree.


He's like.... "What is this" You've got to be kidding. LOL


Sam asked for Wii Music for his BD, so we wrapped it and put the gift under the tree.



Mark & Christyl got him the Packer sweat shirt he asked for. A little big but he's got some growing to do yet.

Happy Birthday Sam!


My life has been busy here. Add a puppy to the mix. Toby is doing great!
Christmas is less than a week away. Hope you all have a blessed one!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Looks like you are busy having fun! I am in the same boat. I hope to have some creative time after the holidays!
Take care, and Merry Christmas!

Laurel said...

Looks like lots of fun happening! Happy birthday to everyone and have a Merry Christmas!