Saturday, December 13, 2008

Merry Christmas Riley


I really need to get this stamp. I love this Riley!! I received a bunch of Riley images from Stacy a few months ago. I think this one is so cute.
All CTMH products except image. Evensong Paper Kit, Liquid Glass on his boots and scarf, Love Story Rub-Ons {believe, Brads, Ribbon, Copic Markers
I can say I'm almost ready for Christmas. Just a few more gifts and we gotter done. December is such a busy month. 4 birthday's in the family and Christmas to boot. Yikes I feel so overwhelmed at times i could just run and hide... they would find me..LOL... In my scrap room for the whole day, I wish.
Anywhoo, Charlie's home and i guess it's movie night with the boys. I'm so out numbered here. Even the puppy is a male. :) That's all for now folks. Thanks for stoppin by. I'll try to post some birthday pics soon.
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Kisha! said...

Being outnumbered is a good thing - it means you get to be the princess!

Sparkle said...

He is just too cute! I love the Riley card.

Kariberry said...

ha ha Kish... well maybe there is some truth to THAT. :)

Nicole said...

I love that Riley.. thanks now I have to have him too! :)