Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just Some Cards


All CTMH Products
We had a snow day yesterday, schools were closed. I think we got hit with 7-10" It was a heavy at times. Should have made a snowman. :)
I did get to escape to my scraproom for a while. How fun!! "KWIM"
The snowman card was inspired right out of the CTMH Fall/Winter catty. I tweeked it a bit and changed the snowflakes.
All CTMH Products except SU Border Punch and hole punch , Scor Pal
Micah has been home sick the last 4 days with the stomach flu. He looked pretty pale and was not eating to much. He had been sleeping a lot. I thought i would keep him home one more day.
Anywoo, i gotta run. You all have a great day! Stay warm or cool depending on where you live. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Both of these are FABULOUS!!!! I hope Micah gets to feeling better real soon! :D

Kisha! said...

oh my these are GREAT cards Kari! Great job! You should be proud!
My fav is the orange one... really cute!

Kisha

Sparkle said...

I love the cards and the stars...I'll have to remember that. Wow, thats alot of snow! Glad you got to stay in and play.

Stacy said...

Cute cards! You did a great job!