Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Fall


It's my favorite time of the year. I know i have said that before but i just love the cool days and the brisk cool nights. Just before winter comes in. It's my favorite time to go for a walk.
I think i found a new stamp collection.. No thanks to Laurel. LOL She is such an inspiration to me. I love her work! She makes some really cute cards from Whipper Snapper Stamps. I was browsing their site the other day and came across this image and just loved it! I have to say that shipping was incredible. They must have shipped this stamp over night because it got here so fast.
Anyway about the card, I used my Copic Markers to color it in. {CTMH DP~ Perfect Day Papers} on a 6x6 base, Sunflower mat. Flowers are from Michael's {Daisy Doodles} Brads, Twine.

I went for a Health Life Line Screening today. It's health carer prevention. They do blood test and ultra sounds, EKG to make sure there are no blockages anywhere. I'll get the test results back in 3 weeks or so.
My mother passed away at 58. I just want to be sure I'm OK and taking care of myself. I've got little ones to raise. I know i need to be walking daily. But hey it's Fall, I will get out there! :) You all have a Wonderful Evening & Happy Friday!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Life Line said...

Kari, good luck with your Life Line Screening test results, and thanks for considering us for your preventive health screening. Here is a new video we have online for your blog readers to view to learn more about our services: Life Line Screening Video

Kariberry said...

It's amazing to me how you found my blog. LOL Other than a God Thing!! But Thank You for helping to get the word out to my readers! I love them all!
Life Line Sceening can save lives.

Laurel said...

Cute card! Great coloring! Glad I could help you spend some $$!