Thursday, November 6, 2008

Friendship

Hey, Can I get a witness?
Have you ever put something away and you forgot where you put it. That would be this Clear Overlay by
Clear Expressions. I bought this overlay about 4 years ago at a going out of business sale. I had it tucked away in a storage draw in my scrap room and guess what, i found it today. {I even found a website that sells them} I was working on a layout for this picture i took of my boys last month. I thought this overlay would be perfect for this 5x7 B/W picture. With a pop of cranberry.

Anywoo, I'm getting my stuff together for the gathering i have Satuday. The worst thing about packing up for a demonstration is forgetting something. Have ya ever done that. Yikes
Well i need to get dinner on the table. Charlie came home early today. Rained out. You all have a great evening and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Sparkle said...

I love your layouts! Once I did a party and I brought everything except for the stamps! Lol, I had to drive home and come back...it was a long day!

Laurel said...

Gorgeous! Can I say that about a boy layout? LOL! So simple and so classy, I love it!