Sunday, November 30, 2008

Duh....



I could not think up a title for this card. I've made this one before using this image. I drew a blank. Oh well
With Charlie having 4 days off i thought i would get more scrapping time. But it didn't happen. We are potty training our puppy. That's going well for the 1st week.
We're waiting on 6-10" of snow by tomorrow morning. They're saying the heavier snow would come during the night. My kids are hoping for a snow day, i don't think it's gonna happen. :)

I used CTMH Boom-Di-Ada Papers w/ Stickease, Ribbon, added Buttercup CS for base. SU Photo Corner Punch. Copics, Stamped Image is from American Art Stamp If you haven't seen this Stamp Line you're in for a treat. Check it out. They are LOL funny.
Well that's about all i have for now. You all have a great week! Thanks for poppin in!

3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute card, Kari! Love those stamps, too. Have a great week!

Nicole said...

Way cute card but I am partial to that paper and the stamp. lol I am so glad that you had a great Thanksgiving!! And that Toby is just adorable!!

Jenn said...

Too cute! :D Love that Boom-Di-Ada paper and your image is too funny! :D