Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas Card

I sure hope we have a White Christmas! I Know, lets get through Thanksgiving first.
This card was inspired from a Christmas card i received last year. I loved her idea of using the wire.... 28 gauge ~ gold.
All CTMH products except the wire & ribbon. Stamp Sets... Christmas Melodies, January Word Puzzle, Crimper, Prisma Glitter, Embossing Powders, Silver Pearl & White, Foam Dots.

All is well on the home front. I have the day off today. My daughter stayed home with her sick girls. They both have colds. Charlie is busy working everyday. Still long hours.
There is an Electrical Power House job in our town that could be 2 years of work. We are praying he will get it when it starts up here in maybe 6 months {depending on permits}
We just had the gutter guy come back on Tuesday to hang a few downspouts we were ready for. For those of you who have not been keeping up on our Home Progress this last summer {see labels on side bar} We have come a long way from what our house looked like. We are siding it. I'll try and post pictures. But i need a son shinny day. Kinda cloudy today. Well i have some errands to run. I'm very much enjoying the peace & quiet today. I got to play too which is always fun & relaxing for me. You all have a great day!! Thanks for stopping!!

5 comments:

Jena said...

Fun, love those snowflake circles and the wire is great - TFS!

Jenn said...

Fantastic card!!! I love the color combo!!! :D

Sparkle said...

This is darling! I love those snowflakes!

Laurel said...

Too cute, great use of the wire!

Veronica said...

Hey girl
Missed you tons. how have you been? I love all your art on your blog. are you using copics???? lol