Thursday, November 6, 2008

Brothers

I finally got to play and make a page. This is {revised} I added the Designer Ribbon and the Brads. It looked pretty bare. It being a boy page i wasn't sure about adding the bling. But I'm confident this looks a lot better.
All CTMH products except Cuttlebug Boarder Folder and i sanded CS to show white core.
The "FALL" flap opens down for hidden journaling inside. I also sponged Garden Green Ink on the Dimensional Elements Letters and added Create A Shade. It's a pale green up close & personal. :) Looks silver on this post. Yikes
Papers are from Abundance Paper Kit. I believe these are retiring. I love these papers. We can only hope that CTMH will come out with something better. They usually do.
Anyway all is well here. My boys have off school 3 days this week. Conferences. Plus i have my 2 granddaughters. I need a break. My CTMH gathering is Saturday.
Have you Voted? I won't get into the Election Results. I'll just say it didn't go the way i hoped it would.
Hope you all are doing well. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Thursday!

1 comment:

Mlchristie said...

This was real cute.You are very good at scrapping and also making such cute cards.Keep up the good work.Wish I could do as well as you on this.Love you .MLC