Sunday, November 16, 2008

Autumn Greetings

Aren't these cute!?!  I was fooling around with my new Cricut Expressions the other day. What a fun toy. This tag inspiration came from trying to make some wall decor for my scrap room using these tags. { 5 3/4 x 3 3/4 Cricut Cartridge Plantin SchoolBook} After i had them sitting on my scrap table for the last week i thought it would be cute to make them into cards and stamp images on them. Stamps are from Whipper Snapper. I used Copics to color them .
I'm wondering if there is a way to Cricut cut them on a fold so the tag would open like a card. Hmmm. Worth a try. I was thinking of sending these out to friends. Just to say Hi.
Hey did ya watch the Packer game today? Probably not huh. Packers won 37-3 against the Chicago Bears. Yippee.... They needed this win against the Bears! Packers have lost to them the last few games.
After the game Sam and I went for a brisk walk. It's getting cold out in WI. Brrr Winter is coming.
Well that's about all i have. Hope you all had a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Hi Kari! Cute tags!! Great coloring. Do you have the Expressions software? You mentioned cutting them so that you could fold them like a card. Cold in Minnesota, too. I think it's here to stay. Keep warm. Take care!

Nicole said...

Hi Kari! I miss you I feel like I haven't talked to you forever!! Look at how busy with these projects you have been.. they are so cute. The tags are darling and I love the gathering artwork.. the coaster calendar is so creative. And Aspen and Nov SOTM is my fav so I always love everything with it. Message me sometime and we will catch up.

Love ya!

Jena said...

Darling tags! Oh, and YES, I was watching the Packer game that day but then because of 'NFL regulations' they changed to a different game at the end of the third quarter, and then when that game was over they went to another game and never went back to the Packers, so I totally missed out on the butt kicking ;-P I was not happy. I just posted pics of my Packer Fans in training on my blog. Hope you have a great week/weekend - take care!