Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Peek A Boo...

I took these pictures of Cailyn last month. She was actually holding up the blanket herself. I kept saying "Peek A Boo" and acting like an idiot. It's amazing how silly we can be sometimes just to get those cute shots. Thank God for digital. :)
Products i used... CTMH Papers Sweet Pea Level 2 w/added Textured Watermelon CS for the Matt & Title. Letters from Cricut, Cartridge 101
After i posted the LO. I wished i would have random stamped the matt background before i put the title down. Oh well.
Sam went to school today {picture day} and he did very well. He has trouble swolling so i had the office sectary give him Children's Tylenol an hour before lunch. He's still not eating a whole lot. I packed him a 1/2 PP & J Yogurt, Pudding and an Ice Tea. All he ate was the PP & J. and drank the Ice Tea He's got a pile of home work to do and works on sheets daily. No gym or recess till the 20th. That's killing him. He wants to be outside.
Charlie is still working 75 miles down the HWY. And with it getting darker out earlier they still keep him a 1/2 hour later, { they got lights} Geese. I'm thankful he has a job but we miss him.
Well my Faithful Readers & Followers. Thanks for stopping in. Have a great evening with those you love! :)
I love you guys!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Very cute!

Jenn said...

Super cute!!! Love the pics...so cute! :D

Rosemary said...

Kari, we'll have to chat this week. We just got home from Waupaca...and I'm bushed! Rosemary