Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Harvest!

Hey I'm back... twice in one day. LOL
I had a great day today. I know it may sound a little selfish of me but i had the house to myself. Well till 3:30 and then i picked up the boys.
I went shopping this morning and finished my laundry, vacuumed the house, unloaded dishwasher, and cleaned my scrap room, only to dirty it up again. But heck i have tomorrow off too. :)
I made this card today not sure if i like it. I used all CTMH Products except the Truck. It's from Stampin' Up' "Loads of Love & Loads of Love Accessories" What a cute set. I used Copic Markers to color it.
I'm having a ball on Facebook. It's a neat place to hang out. I don't get all the Ornaments & Christmas Tree thingies being set to me. LOL I love it! I just don't know what to do with them. Where do you get stuff like that?
Anyway, I thought I would pop in and post my card before we left for the Fall Fest. Thanks for your comments and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: