Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall Pictures "With A Promise"

I was on a Mission Sunday to get Fall Pictures of my boys. My plan months ago was to get an outdoor family picture at Evergreen Park. {bridge, river, rocks} That didn't happen. With Charlie working as much as he does, and Mark & Christyl as busy as they are. I knew it would be hard to pull off to get everyone together.
Sunday Charlie had to take care of his Bees. "He's Bee Keeping." {for honey}
So i grabbed my camera and rounded up the boys and we headed out.
With A Promise.
Evergreen park was closed. There was a bike race going on. Plan B ...We went down by the lake. Rocks , Water and some Fall Colors.
{Edit... They are brothers. Although they love each other dearly and had complete instructions to "SMILE" there was still bickering going on between the two of them. Sitting still when there as a whole Lake Front to explore is not a boy thing. But there was still... A Promise















School pictures were taken last week. I just may cancel the package and go with some of these. I'm happy the way they turned out.



The Promise.... was when the picture taking was done we would go to the park. With Sam just having his tonsils out over a week ago he had limit his activity for 2 weeks. They had fun for the short time we were their.
Sam went back to school yesterday full days. He's able to eat now. His appetite is back.
Well i need to start my day. Boys will be up shortly. Grand babies will be here soon.
Have a Blessed Day! Thanks for stopping!







6 comments:

Sparkle said...

The pics turned out fabulous! I love the tire swing one best!

Jenn said...

Fabulous pics!!! I really love the black and white one...too cool! :D

Laurel said...

Great pictures, my favorite is the black and white.

Mommy Poulsen said...

Love the pictures!! What cute boys. The winter layout is done w/ level 1 paper if you want to lift it! Have fun!

Julie Brown said...

I love the pics. I have 14 & 17 year old boys and they have never looked so cooperative in pictures. In fact, the Christmas pic I'm sending out this year is great. When my youngest saw it he said "Mom, that was a fake smile, I was making fun of you." I said, well, it turned out great & everyone is going to get one with their Christmas card! I can't believe how busy you are with children and grandchildren! Those grandchildrens' blue eyes are so striking.
Blessings-Julie

Julie said...

Hi Kari,
Thanks for your comments. By the way, I love the Scripture verses on your blog.
I think my favorite is Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
I wish my faith was strong enough to believe every day, but I try!
Blessings,
Julie