Monday, September 8, 2008

When Life gets tough...

What a true statement?
Here is a card i made a while ago. Thought i would post it.
These stamp sets are Retired from Close to my Heart. Let's Shop & Totally Chick. I used all CTMH products. Blush, Holly Hock, Black CS. Card is 6x6
I love how the card turned out, but i so love Bella better! This gal reminds me of Popeye's wife Olive. LOL
I have some cute pictures that my daughter gave me when her & her husband took all the kids to the Zoo. I picked up some cute dp paper at Michaels and I've been working on the LO for a while. I don't know how some of you ladies do it. Work full time and you play all night I'm sure? I envy you! :)
Anyway we have another work day planned for this Saturday and then again in Oct. Hopefully we'll get a lot done. Well thanks for stopping by! You all have a Super Tuesday!

6 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute card, and you're right. She does look like Olive Oyl. Your house is looking great, and I love the first day of school photo of your boys. I took them every year until my boys refused to pose. LOL. As for time, there isn't enough . . . Take care!

Nicole said...

Cute card, I love the sentiment! lol. Your right she is defininately an Olive look alike. I love it.

Good luck Saturday I hope it is a successfully busy day! Love ya!

Sparkle said...

Too cute! Shopping is always a great mood breaker, lol. I was so sad when the stamps and matching paper Stylin' retired.

Jenn said...

Adorable card!!! I never got this stamp set and so wish I would have...it's too cute!!! :D I hope you guys get a lot of work done on the house this weekend...good luck! :D

Laurel said...

Great job! I haven't used her in awhile, perhaps I should pull her out. Although I do agree, the Bellas are better!

Barb W said...

Really cute. Great subject matter, she does look like Pop-Eye's Olive! LOL! Nice color combo.